Sunday, April 26, 2009

open mic

So did Scott get to toss in any improv from his Joke Book during the wedding ceremony? I'd kill to do a wedding! Is there a place besides church or Vegas where I can sign up for that gig? I want audio of my brother joining two people in holy matrimony. It may be worth something one day when he's doing hard time.

I also noticed the lovely sign the boys made for grandpa. Is that the photo taken right before they burst through the banner nude? If so, I'm not posting my picture. They stole my thunder. Seriously, are those boys ever NOT naked? I bet they ended up on a naked hike and a naked egg hunt etc. If that's the case, I'm SOOOO jealous! I've been trying to get away with that for years, but law enforcement feels it is detrimental to society as a whole. That's just rude, even if it is true.

One last question, Scott, do you do out of town weddings? Would you carpool with my "significant other" and me to Mass to perform our commitment ceremony? It'll look good on your resume.

KJ

4 comments:

Margie said...

As a matter of fact, yes, I did get a chance to improv a little humor from my joke book; went a little something like this:
"Knock, knock...
Who's there?
Ju-anna.
Ju-anna who?
Ju-anna new joke book, Keith?"

Then I really brought the house down with:
"Knock, knock...
Who's there?
Anita.
Anita who?
Anita new joke book because my name is Keith."

But my personal favorite was:
"Knock, knock...
Who's there?
Amanda.
Amanda who?
A-man-ta give Keith a new joke book."

Margie said...

Also, FYI Keith: law enforcement isn't so much concerned about the impact of your nakedness on the citizenry as they are about just trying to ensure your safety.

They worry a citizen might mistake you for some kind of Yeti or Sasquatch and open fire on you. And none of us would want that.

Margie said...

Comments above from Scott, not Margie. I take no credit for those knock knock jokes.

Izzy said...

I know I am not "family" but I like to check up on Margie and Scott. But can I say...that I love Keith and Margie banter.

And I think that a naked Easter Egg hunt would be fun to suggest for the Richardson family reunion in August. Heat, hairy butt cracks, boiled eggs and jelly beans sounds like JUST the beginning of a fantastic, memorable weekend together.

Too bad we don't have A uncle Keith to keep me laughing the whole time. Maybe you could be OUR uncle Keith this August Margie.

Izzy