Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bishops jokebook

Touché brother o' mine. I applaud your Knock Knock jokes. We both know you Googled them. WEAK!! I wasn't aware that the bishop's handbook comes with a section in the back entitled, "in case of weak jokes, break glass." I'm sure most bishops don't have to "break the glass" so soon into their tenure, but Todd and I will whip up some new Knock Knock jokes for you.

You'll also be hearing from my attorney who will be representing me during my follicular discrimination suit against you. People with body hair have feelings too you know. You don't see me slinging mud about your extra large kidneys or fear of peanuts. And for your info, while I'm wandering West Valley naked, as I often do, people actually come up and ask where they can buy a cashmere jogging suit just like mine. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.


KJ

No comments: