Friday, April 10, 2009

answers to questions

Valerie and dad asked a couple of questions about where I put the camera to shoot down on the rim at the JAZZ game. Yes, the camera is fired with a remote control that is connected to the camera I'm holding down on the court. I go up into the rafters and get my memory card at half-time and after the game when I take the camera down. Valerie, when you were in high school, I would not have been able to set up the remote camera, mostly because of a restraining order. I wasn't allowed within 500ft. of schools or synagogues. I didn't know you could lift prints off of a yarmulke. Jimmy, Yes, the wide angle photo is from where I hung the camera. Fortunately there was no man with a rifle in the rafters at the JAZZ game. If there had been, I doubt he would have been there for security purposes. I was SUPER nervous hanging the camera, because it dangles about 75ft. over the court, and the lens weighs about 20lbs. I don't think a half=time show consisting of a decapitated JAZZ player would be very popular. The lens has about 3 safety cables on it and a set of clamps that secure it to the railing, but with my luck the JAZZ will have a place on the roster suddenly open up if I do it again. Keep your shoes laced up Georgie, this could be your break! One man's decapitation is another man's fortune. Isn't that how the old saying goes?

No comments: