Friday, April 10, 2009

One last item

I'm sure you're all checking the DNews website daily, so you've already seen it, but I shot two videos Saturday during Conference. Yes, videos. It's the new thing. The paper's big push is the Web, so we're trying our hand at video. No word on how popular it is. You'll have to go to the "multimedia" tab under the Deseret News masthead on the homepage. You'll find our videos and slideshows under there. If my video looks gray and low resolution, wait until later today or tomorrow to look at it. There's a glitch in our system and it's making the video look horrific! Just thought I'd have you guys all take a look at it. It'd double the number of people who've seen it so far.

KJ

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just checked the videos and the glitch seems to be fixed and you are getting good!!

I will suggest to friends that they also access it and we can make you a Star!! Ha Ha

Margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie said...

I think 80% of your videos hits were from Scott on Sunday. Look out Scorsese, KJ is in the house! Thanks for my B-day package. I was out of "big girl diapers". I had resorted to using up the rest of Rex's size 6's.

Valerie said...

Oops! Happy birthday, Margie! I am so horrible at remembering anything anymore. I realize that it is on the sidebar right in front of me, but for some reason I just don't even look at it. Hope it was a good one. Was this 30 for you?