Friday, April 10, 2009

flashback

I swear that the pictures margie posted of my nephews in their briefs and flying naked through the air, are just pirated photos of Scott and me from Mom and Dad's photo album. (Photos of Scott and me when we were children, that is.) However, someone needs to step in and teach those young boys some fashion sense. They need to accessorize their outfits with a pair of cowboy boots. Then they'd look like REAL superheroes...sporting full frontal nudity. Child protective services has been notified. We go WAAAAAAY back.

KJ

P.S. Happy belated Margie. I sent you a care package with a few knick knacks. I sent some BenGay, bunion pads, a box of "moisture management" undergarments, a.k.a. big girl diapers (I think they have American Idol-themed ones. Simon's face turns red with anger when you've had an accident) and a couple of tennis balls for the feet on your walker so you don't scuff the floors while shuffling around the house chasing naked grandsons. Oh, those are your sons. Sorry.

No comments: