Thursday, November 02, 2006

A-typical Las Vegas weather

It is a weird day today in LV...sort of gray and gloomy! It's a strange thing for those of us that are used to sunshine almost every day! Our hummingbirds are gone for the winter, but this morning I was saving some of the pictures we took of them this summer, so I thought I'd post a couple for you to see. It was so cool to have them around so much. We had one feeder right outside my window so I could see them all day! I miss them, but hope they are safe and happy in South America (or wherever they go!)



3 comments:

Scott said...

That's funny; it is a weird day today in Pittsburgh, too...sort of sunny! It's a strange thing for those of us who are used to gray and gloom almost every day!

All kidding aside, it was clear today in Pittsburgh. It somehow made the cold more tolerable as I 1) stood and waited for a bus this morning, 2) stood and waited for a taxi after work tonight, and 3) walked with Margie to a restaurant tonight.

All that is scheduled to change overnight: the forecast is calling for possible snow flurries off and on tonight. We might be having a snow baby.

Amy J said...

Well said, Toddy! ;P

Unknown said...

I was trying to post a link and it didn't work out. Sorry! I would say its a strange day here in Idaho Falls, but what day isn't strange here?