Sunday, November 26, 2006

Engaged, at last!!

You'll all be happy and surprised to learn that I finally got engaged today, especially when you find out that my husband-to-be is Keith! :) After we left church, we went down to the area of town where all of the wedding chapels are so that Keith could take some pictures. He wanted to see the inside of one of the chapels, so we went in and pretended that we were scouting locations for our upcoming nuptuals. It was funny stuff! But in reality, I would be pretty mad if I was engaged to Keith and he wanted to have a $199 Elvis Wedding at the Graceland Chapel, complete with an Elvis impersonator walking me down the aisle and singing us a song. That's a depressing thought!

I'll leave it to him to tell you about (and hopefully share) the pictures that he took at the Drive Thru lane at the Little White Chapel. It is SO fun to watch him work! He is amazing with people, and has such a great eye for quirky, interesting, cool pictures! We have had such a good time together, and I am going to miss him when he leaves. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Keith is the coolest. Post some pics.