Saturday, November 25, 2006

Black Friday

Well, my apologies to Scotty for calling his fancy pants chart an organizational chart! If we were together, I would go into my Ms. Smarty-Pants voice and make a remark...so you'll all just have to imagine it for yourselves! :)

I wanted to start out for apologizing a little bit for Keith and I being sort of incommunicado the past couple of days! We have just been busy little beavers, and usually don't get home until it's too late to call anyone without making them mad! Today we spent approximately 9 1/2 hours shopping...for Keith! I tell ya', that guy can SHOP! It was fun to help him pick out some new "drasual" (that's dressy/casual) clothes for times when he doesn't need to wear his finest, but also can't pull off a t-shirt and jeans. He found some nice, nice stuff, and will certainly be the best-looking and best-dressed guy at church on Sunday.

I, too, seem to be suffering from some illness. I don't feel sick (yet), but have a pretty nasty sore throat and a scratchy voice! Hopefully it won't turn into anything worse...I'm just hoping that I have some Cepacol in my medicine cabinet for my sleeping comfort!

Hope everyone is enjoying their down time, and that anyone who is even a little sick will recover quickly! Love to you all!

No comments: