Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thanks and update!

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for fasting for me, praying for me, putting my name in various temples, sending kind words of comfort and support, listening to me worry/complain/cry, and just generally for all your love. Certainly all of this has helped me come to grips (more, anyway) with what is going on with me. I have good days and bad days, but I feel much less hopeless and tragic than I did last week. I have an appointment with a doctor Monday morning, and I'm hoping that he can at least get me moving in the right direction and give me SOMETHING for the meantime, until I can really and truly figure out what is going on. It has been hard and frustrating, but I am very hopeful that with medical marvels and a spiritual "push," I will be okay! Thanks again! I love all of you very much, and I'm so grateful for your love and support!

5 comments:

Scott said...

Let us know how your Dr. appointment goes tomorrow; we'll be thinking about praying for you.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going better. You have been in our prayers all week.

Unknown said...

I just realized that Scott was going to THINK about praying for you. I'm just wondering how that has gone for him.

Amy J said...

I noticed that too...what do you think he decided?? :)

Scott said...

Ha ha, guys; funny, funny. As you both know full well, the entry should have read "thinking about AND praying for" or, alternatively, "thinking about / praying for."

Glad to hear things are somewhat better and moving towards a resolution.