Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas Gift-Exchange Thanks











To the two eldest Johnson siblings: Thank you!

At left and above, respectively, you can see pictures of Margie and me enjoying our Christmas gift-exchange presents.

Lisa gave Margie new measuring cups, nice new spatulas, and a gift certificate to Applebee's (pictures of us enjoying that one will have to be forthcoming at a later date!).

Keith gave me a fancy new pair of cufflinks at Margie's suggestion, as I previously only had one pair to go with my two French-cuffed shirts. Each of Margie, Keith, and I were concerned Keith's taste wouldn't be conservative enough for his boring, conservative younger brother, but I like them. The fact the white checks in the pattern are Mother of Pearl played to a long-standing but as-yet-unfulfilled weakness of mine for that particular material.

Hopefully everyone else is also enjoying their gifts. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

You two are crazy/funny! I'm surprised you didn't take a picture of the boys with the joke book Keith included for them! :) My gift from Margie should be here tomorrow-ish, having been forwarded by the Denver gang. I'll have Maggie photograph the opening of the package for posterity!

Margie said...

Okay, just remember to look really excited!

Unknown said...

I am ever so glad for a new posting as I became very tired of looking at that DOG, as I am sure Amy did too. So glad that Scott liked the cuff links. But this posting confirms that the Pittsburg contingent are truly wacky!