Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Reunion 2007, cont'd

Well, although I am too stressed to even see straight most of the time these days, Scott's comment about the Wyoming reunion location and mom's reminder that I said I would do some searching led me to do a Google hunt for Colorado reunion locations. Here are four that I came up with. I didn't have a lot of time to go over them with a fine-tooth comb, so if they are unreasonable in any way, don't shoot the messenger! :) I'm sure someone who is a little less stressed than I am :P could look some more at Colorado locations, and also do a search for Utah.
http://www.vacationsinc.com/reunions_retreats.htm

http://www.sylvandale.com/group_events/reunions_main.html

http://www.rockymountainlodge.com/

http://www.ymcarockies.org/

Who's in charge of this thing, anyway? That would probably be a good place to start...someone to take the reigns and make some executive decisions. Normally I would volunteer, but not right now! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote is for "Mr. Spreadsheet" to be in charge. Or as we say in the business "mini-medsheet".

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I think it would be worth looking in the Park City area. Then we are a little closer to civilization. But on the other hand, isn't the point of a reunion to spend time together? Anyway, I will poke around and see what I can find in that area. If anyone else wants to do some research, feel free. We might be able to get the "Ward" discount on the place in Wyoming as Valerie is the managers visiting teacher. We will keep you posted but we should probably get something soon before everything is taken. If everyone can post if August or June would be better we can start there.

Maggie said...

Janet and I will be in attendance wherever you decide. The Wyoming spot sounds very nice. June is fine with me.

Margie said...

We're fine with wherever you choose for the reunion. WY, UT, CO... wherever, we'll be there. June seems to be a better time for Scott to get time off work, but August in WY might lend to warmer weather and better swimming conditions, which is something I'm interested in doing with the kids. Either way.

Amy J said...

Yay! Sounds like things are moving along here. I will try my darndest to make it whenever it is...sort of depends on where I am, what I'm doing, and whether I can get time off! I will be graduated by then, so I won't have to worry about school!! Yeehaw! I can't wait for the first annual Johnson Family reunion! :D