Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas In Big-D

Finally - I've been meaning to post these since we got back, but have been Mr. Lazy Pants. I have added a link to a web album of more pictures of the fam. Hope everyone is doing well. I do have one request - I need Dad, Keith, or Scott to move to Idaho Falls so I can have a Ping-Pong partner. I have started playing Valerie with my left hand, but it's just not the same. It is a little strang playing on a ping-pong table that is missing the Guinea Pig guts. I just thought that was part of the extreme ping-pong package.








http://picasaweb.google.com/ToddValerie/DenverChristmas2006

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Maggie and I just gathered on my bed to watch the picture slideshow. Yes, it was cozy, but that's okay since it is probably in the 20s or 30s outside! Brrrr! The pictures were so fun to look at...brought back a lot of good memories! Todd's post did too...Guinea Pig guts on the ping-pong table...ahhh, that was a time to remember!

Unknown said...

I would take temps in the 20s or 30s. The low in IF tonight is supposed to be -11. Wind chill last night was -24. Hmmmm....Now I know why I haven't had any takers on moving here.

Scott said...

Nice pictures of the girls and the rest of the family, Todd. Thanks for posting them!