Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lost & Found

I didn't want to steal Amy's thunder (Congrats on making the big leagues!), but I wanted to post a few pictures from the Reunion, including a picture of two shirts left behind. I had to doctor the picture of CT so that our blog wouldn't get investigated.

The shirt on the left is yellow, the flash washed out the color.







This is a picture of me perusing the garden when we got home. Nothing too exciting to report, but we have had four tomatoes in the last week. We should also have a good pumpkin crop in time for Halloween.


Macie helped me wash out the coolers when we got home. I think we will be having reunion lunch meat for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to hear that Macie was up to helping dad and acting like a normal girl instead of a sick quiet little shadow of herself. I was worried about her.

Cute pictures of those shiny brown eyes of Riley's.

Unknown said...

Have you found the owners of the shirts left behind. The striped one looks like that one being worn by Karen in the picture with Riley. Could it be????