Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You've got to get one of these!

We succumbed to an infomercial and have never been happier. The Swivel Sweeper is rocking our world. Felix has often come to us on a Saturday morning quoting verbatim the many marvelous features of the Swivel Sweeper, so I finally decided to purchase one (actually, because I ordered, "Now" I got 2 for the price of one!) and the boys have never been happier to clean. They even woke up extra early Tuesday morning in anticipation of the batteries being fully charged. And, I caught Felix sneaking out of bed last night to put the Swivel Sweeper battery into the charger so it would be ready to go in the morning. After using it, Felix said, "It's even cooler than the man said on TV!" and Rex said, "Too bad that old stinkin' vacuum doesn't open on the bottom." (like the SS) So, if you're looking for a way to make your kids excited about cleaning...Order Now!

(And if anyone has seen an infomercial that tells you how to keep clothes on your kids, let us know.)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

If the boys could come and clean the Starcrest residence, I wouldn't care if they were in their pundies! I'd just want to be sure they had the battery charger!

Valerie said...

I have to admit that I have never heard of this wonderful device, but I am definately going to look into it!!