Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lagoon with Keef and the Girls

Here are some pictures from the Lagoon trip. We had a blast. Riley rode all the big rides, Macie loved kiddie-land, and Charlotte rode the merry-go-round about ten times. Kacie and Jamie were great and held Carver the entire day! Keith made a special friend, Jenifer, and we all had fun just being together. We also got to have breakfast with Maggie and Amy, but my camera had run out of battery. I am hoping they will post some of the pictures, because I know there were some great ones!



Yes, that is a fanny-pack.




2 comments:

JimmySyme said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! We wish we could have been there!

Margie said...

What fun! You're such a cool uncle, Keith...minus the fanny pack. And Kacie and Jamie, holy cow, you keep changing every new picture I see. We were watching a home video of you two doing tricks from "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" in Janet's backyard. I'm going to send you a copy. It is priceless! We miss you!

And of course, Riley, Macie, Charlotte and Carver (he goes by Carver, not Grant?) are always adorable. I want to see this shaved eyebrow.