Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer Fun's Done 'Cause School's Begun

We needed a recent family photo for Felix to take to Preschool, so we set the camera up in the backyard after church. Here we are.
Felix on his first day of Preschool...he had a blast!
Rex after dropping Felix off at school...not very happy about being left out

The boys and I went to visit my family in Texas, and here are some pictures from the trip. ( I don't know why this section is underlined and I can't figure out how to undo it!)
I told Felix to give Rex a hug for a picture and here's how that translated.

Rex with his feet buried in the sand at the beach in Galveston

Felix getting his first surfing lesson from his Uncle Steve His first attempt at standing
SUCCESS!!
Hope you've all had a fun summer! I can't believe it will soon be cold again...blah!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

5 comments:

Izzy said...

That was the funnest day. We had a blast with you guys!

Especially Karoeke night at Big Johns! Love Shack BABY!!!!

I still crack up from us nerds doing that!!!!

Love you guys!

Izzy and Steve

Unknown said...

Sure are cute boys

Maggie said...

Cowabunga, Felix! Loved the sibling hug. What a cute family!

Amy J said...

No offense to Todd's bloody nipple, but it's good to see that cute family picture first thing! :) Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Valerie said...

Wow! I am very impressed by the surfing!