Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Let's hear it for ME!!

I just submitted the grades for my class, and I am happy to have it over with! Whew! Here's hoping that I don't find reasons to stress and second-guess...that became a hobby of mine this semester. It was a good experience, but I am GLAD it is over and look forward to having some free time on my hands! Free time...what's that??


On a completely unrelated note, here's a picture from my Disneyland adventure with Jamie. There are many more to share, but this will be a little teaser for you!




3 comments:

Valerie said...

Congratulations! Are you not teaching again next semester? I am sure you did such a good job - can you imagine how refreshing it was for your students to have someone young and cool, rather than some old duff of a professor! I bet they all loved your class - regardless of what grade they got :)

Amy J said...

No Val, I'm not teaching next semester. I was bummed when I first found out, but now I am HAPPY!!! :) I think my students had a pretty good semester, but there were some not-so-great moments on my behalf! It was a learning experience for sure, and I want to do it again sometime...just not too soon! :)

Scott said...

Congratulations, Amy: sounds like you had a great experience, although I'm sure it still is a relief to be done even if only for a while.