Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rock Star Amy

We had such a great time with Amy. I think she won the "favorite aunt" spot back ! :) She had Carver won over as soon as she let him chew on her rib bone at Jack's BBQ.
She had Todd won over as soon as she introduced him to Jack's BBQ!

She swam with the girls at the hotel.

She let them use all of her make-up. (I had to put this one, just because Macie looks like such a doofus! I am pretty sure this is after Amy put some elbow grease and Vaseline into removing all of Macie's "eyeliner")
She let them play games on her i-phone.

She went to Riley's school and met her for lunch.


And she plain out spoiled them with love...and candy.
I asked Mace what her favorite part of the visit was and she replied, "Everything Amy did with me!"
Charlotte said, "Reading books with her."
We miss her all ready. Amy, we love you so much! Can't wait to see you again! Thank you so much for taking time to come visit. We know it is a sacrifice to take work off and pay for the travel. We think it was totally worth it!

3 comments:

Margie said...

All the kids will be fighting over you at the reunion, Amy...are you prepared? Looks like smiles all around. We can change the Mary Poppins song to, "Oh it's a holly-jolly day with Amy."

That Carver has the biggest smile! Very cute. Macie looks like she's trying to be CT the clown's sidekick with that lipstick.

Amy J said...

Awww...great memories of a great trip!!! It was FOR SURE worth the trip, no question there! You forgot to mention that my favorite aunt status comes from having a 'big nose and a smiley face' according to Macie! :D Cute kids, cute parents, cute house, cute blue bridge to Indiana! ;) I love you guys sooooo much...thanks for letting me come visit! <3

Margie, I'm gonna have to bring my A++ game to the reunion to maintain my reputation! :) However, when Uncle Keith is around, the pressure is largely off the rest of us! ;)

See ALL of you in just a few months...YAY!! :)

Valerie said...

Ahh, yes. I had almost forgotten about Keith, but between the two of you there should be enough love to go around. ;)