Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catching up

Snow Buddies

 Food Buddies
 Little Miss Thang with her purse and "necklace"
 Rex catching some air in Daphne's crib
 Felix's 6th Birthday Party
 Felix with Strep Throat on his Birthday :(

Meal times in our house are practically impossible to keep at the table for the duration of the meal:

Felix ended up in front of the hot air vent for breakfast
 Rex was taking "exercise breaks" in between breakfast bites
 Felix created a superhero identity...the "P" is for "Prayer-Man"...He says a pray for the things he wants to happen, and they happen...what a cool dude.
 Rex's superhero face

Here's a video of Daphne saying "I love you."  She's a really good mimic.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love Prayer Man! I think at our house the girls would come up with "I will whine my head off until you want to scratch your own eyeballs out" man or something much less pleasant and spiritual.
The video of Daphne is adorable. Such a cutie!