Saturday, February 16, 2008

pink and wrinkled

Congratulations to my baby brother and his patient wife. Cute baby. Will it always be pink and wrinkled? Last time I saw Todd naked he looked the same, so I don't have much hope for the new yet-to-be named baby. Hopefully Riley is easier on this one. Maybe I'll send the new yet-to-be-named baby a suit of armor for the first couple years. I'm still rooting for Charlie or Drew, but I understand that the name Maggie is now in the mix. If so, I think it trumps them all. I'm glad Val and yet-to-be-named baby are healthy, home and happy. I'm especially glad that yet-to-be-named baby doesn't have Todd's ears, or she'd probably still be jammed in the birth canal.

Love,

Favorite uncle, brother , son, nephew, brother-in-law, neighbor and parolee

KJ

1 comment:

Amy J said...

I think that at some point someone should consider naming their baby through an American Idol-esque process...you know, post the names and have people call in and vote for their favorite! If you charge for the phone calls, you could pay for the baby's first year of college or something! Think about it...it would certainly make things interesting and exciting! Maybe Ryan Seacrest would even host the big reveal?!