Sunday, February 17, 2008

Charlotte, it is!






Those voting for Charlotte 'Charlie' won out. The papers have been signed, but I have been informed by Valerie they can always be appended. No, Keith, she didn't get my ears, but it turns out she came through the birth canal carrying your joke book so it was smooth sailing all the way! I'm also a little concerned about you seeing me naked in recent memory. I knew that hole in the tile of the reunion ranch shower was too fresh for my liking :)

Valerie and Charlotte both came home yesterday. I took Riley and Macie to church today so mom and baby could get some sleep. I think Riley is having more issues with having Charlotte home than Macie, which we thought it would be the other way around. She just wants to help so much and gets very frustrated when she is told, no. She also started sucking her thumb for about five minutes after church, which was weird since she has never been a thumb sucker - just a blanket sucker. I'm not sure which one's worse. We'll just have to see how things shake down.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute--absolutely a keeper..

Margie said...

We were glad to hear everyone is home and healthy. Isn't it so frustrating how kids are most willing to be helpful when they are least capable?! Maybe Riley could be the "go-get" girl...like go get diapers, clothes, blankets, etc. She might feel helpful by going to get these things and stay out of your way in the process. Aren't children fun? I'm hiding from mine right now. I only have minutes before I'm discovered.