Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lost and Found

My joke book was in the birth canal?? I've been looking for that thing forever. Maybe Charlie was able to read it while in the womb and will actually have a decent sense of humor. Feel free to rinse it off and refer to it as often as necessary. After seeing the new photos of Charlie, I don't think it was the ears that would be the obstacle, but rather the cheeks.

I heard once that there is a vest that new father's can wear that actually have breasts and can be filled with formula so that the father can have the bonding experience of breast feeding. Once Charlie no longer needs to nurse, maybe Todd could fill the vest with soft drink of choice and use the vest while watching a sporting event or fill it with water and use it while hiking. May as well get your money's worth.

As far as the reunion ranch shower mystery, I swear I saw grout under Scott's nails but didn't understand why until now. Creepy.

Here's ny uneducated, uninformed, unqualified opinion about Riley dealing with the baby. Maybe get her her very own somewhat life-like doll that she can feed, change and put to sleep right next to Val. Just an idea. Mom did that for me so I didn't smother Todd with a pillow when he was born. Jimmy wore "The Vest" for Todd as well. SUPER creepy.

KJ

No comments: