Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Future Reunions

I figure it's never too soon to start planning future reunions, and I'm already beginning to think about the next reunion, since it seems like desirable gathering places often require well over a year's advance notice for reservations.

If it's not already just understood that we plan to repeat at the Reunion Ranch next time, I propose holding an '09 reunion in or near Glacier National Park, Montana. If this idea also interests others, we might already want to start checking availability.

Margie and I have wanted to visit GNP for some time, and this would be a great opportunity to do it. Let me know what you think, and maybe we can start looking into options there. I think we'd like to do something a little earlier in the summer this year, like say around July 4th.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks for suggesting it, Scott. Glacier sounds like a great idea!

How thoughtful and considerate of you to begin thinking of the next reunion already so early!

I'd be happy to help with checking into details, too.

Scott said...

Scott, thanks for writing back! I was beginning to think no one was tuned in.

Glad to hear your thoughts on the next reunion. Let's wait to hear from some of the others before finalizing any plans, however.

Amy J said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry you had resort to talking to yourself about the 2009 reunion! I certainly can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure that Glacier would be nice...I'll have to trust your judgment, as I probably wouldn't be one to pick anywhere with the word "glacier" in the name...has a cold connotation! :) At this point in time I will offer to help with whatever needs to be done, however, I have been having PhD thoughts again, so who knows what academic activities might prevent me from getting too involved as 2009 rolls around! :)