Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween





Here are a couple of pix from trick or treating. The real trick was dragging Bubba's butt around in a red wagon because she was too tired and slow to keep up. She wasn't into the ordeal since Halloween is her favorite holiday and she wasn't able to haunt the halls of any haunted houses this season. She's been pretty bummed, but as soon as the school district gets a teacher out to the house, and she and I can start hitting the books, I think she'll be better.

Just a brief note, I am closing on my condo on Friday. Feel free to come visit anytime, but don't show up without a TV, shelves, a couch, plants, utensils, a spare bed or a plant. Other than that, stop on by.

Hope everyone is well.

KJ

1 comment:

Margie said...

Are you dressed up under that blanket, Kacie? I'll bet you got lots of extra "pity" candy...the perks of being injured.