Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Testing: 1, 2, 3

Testing: 1, 2, 3.

Just making sure this fancy new blog format we've been hearing so much about actually works, since all activity came to a screeching halt the day we switched over.

Is everyone alive and well?

In our news, I'm home alone with the boys for a couple days while Margie attends her brother Brett's wedding in Utah.

And, as you can tell, the boys are already keeping me very busy: Tourists Flee as Felix Nears, and Central America Braces for Felix.

Apparently, Felix's reputation is spreading. I had no idea!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was beginning to wonder about the blog, as well. It's good to know I didn't break anything. Valerie and I went waterskiing yesterday with Valerie's parents. Riley loves going on the tube. Macie loves eating all the horrible snacks in the cooler. I’m with Macie! I am very sore this morning as a result of some of the spills I took. The first big crash I had, I think I blacked out for a second. Is that bad? Well, it was nice to get out one last time. It was in the low 90's and I don't think we are going to keep getting weather like that for too much longer.

Unknown said...

I wondered if any one but me noted that a Hurricane was named after Felix. I was looking at the dates and realized that Rex will soon be a year old. My, how time flies.

Scott said...

One other Felix headline that caught my attention was this one from Reuters:
Felix upgraded to very dangerous Cat 5.

This one was funny enough, in a non-Johnson family context, that I submitted it to my (2nd) favorite blog, where I got a mention in the author's "Thanks" (see the tiny footnote at the bottom of the page).

The author's reference to "your heart will go pitter pat" eluded me at first, but Google quickly remedied that situation.