Friday, August 16, 2013

This little piggy.....

I took a week off work to decompress from my 8 weeks flying solo while Jeremy took paternity leave. Here are a few photos illustrating how I'm spending my week. The first pictures are from the pig wrestling event at the Utah County Fair. I was telling Maggie some of the wraslin' team names. Try to guess which name goes with each picture. Albert Einswines, Pearls Before Swine, Slaughtermelons, Pig and Dales, Baconators, Magically Piglicious and Dirty Devils. Also not pictured were the BLT's, Three Little Pigs, Pigtails, Big Bad Wolves and the Frankenswines. I need my brothers out here next year. We can definitely win. Any names for our team?














2 comments:

Janet said...

I imagine you will be at Beach Volleyball at Liberty Park this weekend????

Janet said...

I imagine you will be at Beach Volleyball at Liberty Park this weekend????