Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wesley James

Finally, a Wesley post! It's about d!#n time. I am making the disclaimer ahead of time that there is some blood and after-birth in a few of the photos. Enter at your own risk!

Bubba did an amazing job. She was a trooper for the 12 hours that she waited to actually start pushing, and didn't complain a bit when it was in her hands. I'm super proud of her. She will be a great mom, and Julian will be a great dad. They really are a great pair.

So, enjoy. I will snap some formal portraits of the boy when he and Bubba get settled at home.



















2 comments:

Scott said...

Good job, Mama! I'm especially impressed that you were able to give birth with an audience. I don't think I'd be brave enough to have Keith with camera in hand in my delivery room.

Enjoy your time with Wesley. He's a sweetie! He looks so much like you, Kacie. Love you! - Margie

Valerie said...

Dito that.
I think Wesley really does look like Keith in a wierd kind of way.
Good job, Kacie. I hope you recover quickly and that that little man is a good sleeper!