Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello, it's been a while...

It's been a while since we've posted.  Computer died, too lazy to take pictures, too exhausted to get on the computer are a few reasons that top the reason list. 
But, here are a few pictures while I'm in the mood :)

Daphne Heart Blueberries

The kids were playing "Giant Man Eating Worm" with their sleeping bags.  That's what we do on a Sunday.

Daddy's home!

Thank you Aunt Amy for being in charge for a few days.  Boy was it appreciated and needed!

Daphne won't go near panties or a potty, but she seems to like underwear.

Just one of the boys

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Oh my goodness! Those kids are cute AND crazy! X-) I'm really kind of sorry that I didn't get a chance to play giant man-eating worm with them, and Daphne is a crack-up wearing the undies over her jammies AND her diaper! Love you all...glad I could come and stay for a few days! <3