Monday, March 05, 2012

Lazy Sunday Afternoon in CT

A photo of three of the house guests at my bachelor pad in Stamford, CT this weekend.

Highlights? In typical small-world LDS fashion we knew from the telltale temple picture and RS-meeting crafts on the wall of the 2nd home listing we visited that they were members, found their names on the mailbox and then tracked them down at Church the next day.

Then, at the second Ward we visited yesterday in NY, I ended sitting right behind another Pepsi employee in Priesthood opening exercises, then today we ended up with the real-estate who'd sold his family their home.

Another highlight for me was when Daphne was going around the bedroom where we all slept last night giving everyone raspberries on their bellies and cracking up herself and all the rest of us.

Mostly I came away grateful for Margie and all her sacrifices, hard work, and patience while we've been going through some unexpected twists and turns.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Another highlight: Rex and I were the amazing sockless wonder twins at Church yesterday: he because he was convinced he'd gotten a sliver in his toe and wearing socks would hurt too much, and I because I'd forgotten to pack a pair of dark socks for our overnight trip to the hotel near the Ward we attended yesterday. : )

Janet said...

Where was Felix??? I don't think I am ready to think that he spent the weekend with a friend? He is getting older and somewhat mature!!!