Friday, May 13, 2011

Coincidence? I think not

So, apparently there is a group of nut jobs who believe, based on a mathematical equation, that May 21st is Judgement Day. According to their 90ish year old leader, on the 21st the righteous people will be taken to heaven. Five months later the earth will be destroyed. (Two days after Amy's bday so don't be late with the gifts.) I'm pretty sure i'm going to be around after the 21st so I'm scouting out large homes on the bench that currently house general authorities. That way, when the depart, I'll have luxury accommodations while I await the world's demise.

Here is one of the billboards advertising the end as we know it and it just happens to be on Edith Avenue. Coincidence? I think not. Mom is apparently the chosen of the chosen. That's awesome for our family, we'll definitely get a pass and great real estate in the hereafter. Woo hoo! I'm kind of sad to leave. I just bought a bunch of groceries to stock my new home and a new swimsuit to take advantage of the indoor pool.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Welcome back, Keith, welcome back.

Unknown said...

It must be true...as it says, "The Bible Guarantees it"

In other news, we spent the evening at the Owensboro BBQ Festival. All the food looked amazing, but the jacked up prices were more than we could handle so we hit the Wendy’s on the way home. The girls did get to ride on some way-to-expensive rickety rides. The mini rollercoaster Riley rode was an accident waiting to happen.