Sunday, April 24, 2011

Carver's Birthday, Easter and More...

Macie blowing bubbles in between storms.


The girls dying eggs.


Carver ripping into his toys.


Carver was grateful to have some boy toys.


1-year cupcake.


After a few rounds with the cupcake.


After too many rounds with the cupcake! I had a similar look after my 5th cupcake.


Charlotte before church today.


Enjoying the patio before the next round of storms. We are supposed to get between 5-8 inches in the next week.



A frog on our front door!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh man, I LOVE all those cute Kentucky faces!! What a pleasant surprise to have Charlotte's cute voice answer the phone when I called this morning...such a cute voice, makes me want to dive through the phone and smooch her cute face! :) Carver's post-cupcake face is one I've seen on myself all too often! :P Thanks for the new pictures of your cute kiddies! :) I'm just going to assume that at some point you'll post pictures of Easter outfits?! Love you guys sooooo much! <3

Todd Johnson said...

Amy, this was the first year that I didn't buy the girls matching dresses. I thought no one would even notice...so thanks for making me feel guilty :)
Charlotte has all the hand-me-downs from the other two, so she has about 65 dresses in her closet. I couldn't justify buying more :)
AND, here in Kentucky we are practically the only kids in our branch, so we really didn't have to participate in the "Who Can Dress Their Kids The Cutest" contest that occurs every Easter in all other highly populated Mormon areas.
;)

Margie said...

I love the cupcake remorse face on Carver!

You're so skinny, Valerie! Never would guess you've had 4 kids. You've inspired me to get off my duff and go to the gym!