Saturday, April 03, 2010

April Fool's Day - I Wish This Had Been A Joke

We woke up to 3 inches of snow on April Fool's Day. It was a cruel, cruel joke - on us! The joke hasn't stopped either. Today it is in the low 30s and very windy and the forecast doesn't get much better for the next week. The girls did enjoy building a mutant snowman so not all was lost. In other news, we finally bought a new car (2005 Toyota Corolla). The Subaru has been great, but after the blown head gasket and spending the night at the Flying J, I knew it was time to start looking. We tried using Chazy, but ended up buying it from a family up here. Chazy said I was forgiven since I had bought from him before :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, we awakened to 2 inches of snow and it was still snowing mid morning.

Amy J said...

Oh...ick and yuck! It's "only" going to be 64 here tomorrow, and I don't even like it THAT cold at this time of year! I know, I know...Maggie and I are spoiled, but I can't help loving it! :)