Friday, December 04, 2009

no funeral potatoes


This was taken after I shot the funeral of a snake named Julius Squeezer, an 18ft Burmese Python that just roamed a guys house occasionally hunting live rabbits turned loose in his living room. Seriously. I'm wearing two of the three OTHER pythons (8, 9 and 11 feet) that roam his home at will also. Did I mention his snakes sleep with him in his water bed? As you may have already guessed, he's not married. I love my job.

p.s. I am finishing the toning on the last of the reunion pix and will ship your CD tomorrow Margie.

2 comments:

Margie said...

"Holy Crap" is what came out of my mouth when I saw the snake picture! I used to want one of those, but my love of furry critters kept me from fulfilling that dream. I'd love to see the casket.

Thanks for working on the CD.

Amy J said...

I LOVE the snakes name! Even though the owner is clearly slightly "off," he gets points for a clever name!