Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Please Mr. Postman...


Another day...another empty mailbox. Nothing there, not even a CD full of pictures documenting cherished family reunion memories. The sun is gone for the season in Pittsburgh. Those pictures would sure help me get through the long, dreary, grey, soggy months of winter. (Sigh) Oh well, don't mind this big, round, sick, uncomfortable, ailing, miserable sentimental pregnant woman. Don't worry about my sleepless nights, near cardiac arrests after climbing a staircase, indigestion, leg cramps, nausea, ill-fitting clothing, water retention, overactive bladder, insecurity when I feel a sneeze coming on, or the fact that I'm just a few pounds away from being eligible as a contestant on the "Biggest Loser". Don't worry about me. It's raining right now, so I guess I'll go sit on the roof.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

So sad. I feel your pregnancy pain. I don't think we took very many pics at the reunion, but I will see what we have..can't guarantee anything till after we get back. We are leaving behind highs in the 20's and lows in the single digits. Can't wait. :)