Friday, January 23, 2009

After researching posts from last year, I see that the reunion is July 2-5th. Can this be confirmed? My roommate is trying to plan a visit from Minnesota at this exact same time and I need to let her know what is going on. By the way, if it isn't booked yet, I vote for leaving all our kids home and going somewhere warm and exotic. Seriously. I am sick of cold. And snow. And kids. AND Janet could drink lots of slushy/fruity drinks on the beach :) We love you, Janet. Having been in hospitals your whole life, you may not have the same feelings I do, but I LOVE being at the hospital! It's so quiet, you have your very own tv, AND they bring you food! Doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

Margie said...

You have the dates right. We check in on Thursday, July 2nd, at 3pm and check out on Sunday,
the 5th, at 10am.

A little warm weather R&R sounds pretty good right now. One can dream.

Amy J said...

I'll be mean and tell you how generally LOVELY the weather has been in Vegas lately! People mock when it's hot here, but I'd rather deal with that and dryness than cold and blucky weather ANYDAY! Come visit! I'll even make you fruity drinks! :)