Thursday, April 03, 2008

Change Of Scenery

As many of you may or may not know, I recently accepted a new job with Melaleuca here in Idaho Falls. My official title will be Enterprise Records System Creator, which entails creating a records management system for the entire corporation. It was a tough decision to leave SCI, but the opportunity for a new challenge couldn’t be passed up. Plus, I get free Melaleuca product. (Valerie is excited, anyway) They actually gave me a gift bag after my second interview with about 100-plus dollars worth of product (Cologne, body wash, tooth paste, mouth wash) Hmm, maybe they were trying to tell me something. I’m also excited about the in-house gym and tanning beds. Yes, tanning beds. Seemed a little weird at first, but the Idaho winters are long enough to make even the manliest man resort to tanning beds. I start on the 15th and will keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Congratulations, Toddy! Let me know if you need any help using any of those freebies! Hopefully they will keep their warehouse a little warmer than your last gig so you don't have a mutiny on your hands! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations--Just avoid the Tanning Beds. My dermatologist said they ought to be outlawed. Think skin cancer. One of the Docs in our Anesthesia Dept. was a big investor and user of your parent company. I have acutally heard of the product.

Margie said...

Congrats on the new job. My neighbor sells your products and is always trying to get me to do the same. She has Melaleuca parties to try to recruit. I'm the worst saleperson ever, so I'm not planning on jumping on board any time soon. I'll have to tell her you just took a job with them. Good luck, and Scott can give you some advice about the tanning beds :)