Monday, October 29, 2007

Witness Protection

Ladies and gentlemen, after a stint in the Witness Protection Program I have resurfaced briefly in order to post a few pix on the blog. I have been promising Amy that I'd put our San Fran stuff up; I need to put the pic of Bubba in the ER up; and how could I live with myself if I didn't post the camera-phone images taken from the fabulous seats the Weasel and I had at the Hannah Montana concert. Enjoy.

KJ

P.S. Please observe a moment of silence for the Rockies.















1 comment:

Margie said...

Kacie, that looks so painful! I'm so sorry about your leg. Are you on crutches? Feeling any better? Take it easy so you can get back on the soccer field ASAP!

Rock'n'Roll Hannah Montana! Great pictures, as always, Keith. I've never been to San Fran...gotta get out there. We have a B-day card waiting to be mailed to you. What's your new address? Sorry it's going to be so late, but we didn't forget! Honest. We're just losers.