Monday, October 29, 2007

Carving Pumpkins...Sort Of?!







I have to apologize to Keith for not calling him on his Birthday. HAPPY BELATED B-DAY! I figure if you spent the day with Hannah Montana, then your brother calling you wouldn't have been that exciting. Thanks for posting the pictures. We thoroughly enjoyed the picture of Kacie...Sorry Kacie, but it's a CLASSIC! I have had many moments of silence for the Rockies over the past week. To make matters worse, I just watched the Broncos lose in overtime. It's a tough time to be a Coloradan. Things in Idaho Falls are going well. Riley is very excited to be Pocahontas for Halloween. Macie will be a Pirate. We have been practicing saying, Argh! There hasn't been much progress, but I'm confident she'll bring out her A-Game when it matters. We are also excited to go to Denver November 8th through the 13th - We all need a little break from reality.

1 comment:

Margie said...

I love the Mr. Potato head inspired jack-o-lanterns. Must be a potato-Idaho connection. We might have to try that next year...not as messy! The girls keep getting cuter and cuter!