Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kentucky Clan

Typically, it's not a good idea to refer to anything in the South as "the clan." Just some friendly advice.

Here are some pictures from the Johnson compound. There's never a dull moment, which I love. Here is a brief description of the photos.
- Todd and Macie checking out headstones in one of the cemeteries we visited while I was there. I do loves me some of them there cemeteries.
- Carver plotting to take over the world.
- Macie insisting on mooning me while I'm shooting.
- Macie holding still for 2 seconds in the cemetery for a little portrait.
- Macie is sitting by Valerie while icing the had she slammed in the back door, right around the same time as the "basketball incident." She has since made a full recovery.
- Chuckie holds an ice pack on her eye (seen in the other photo) after a receiving an injury during a basketball incident that I may or may not have been involved in. Talk to my lawyer.
- Riley doing some AMAZING singing/dancing. She's got skills....mad skills.- Todd using an elaborate form of timeout with Carver called "elf on a shelf." From this point forward, everytime Carver hears the words elf or shelf, he will get vertigo.
- The Weasel being The Weasel.

Merry Christmas Johnson clan.














No comments: