Friday, March 19, 2010

FINALLY!!

Well, it seems that after years and years and years and years and years (you get the idea!) of meeting idiots and morons in the dating game, I have FINALLY kissed enough frogs to find a prince! Here is a picture of me with Matt and my friend Jori's baby, Olivia. I had a GREAT time with Matt, and I'm planning to go visit him in England in May. Too bad he lives SOOOOO far away, but he's worth the effort of spanning the divide...trust me! More pictures to come later....

1 comment:

Todd Johnson said...

Amy I just saw that you tried to chat with me on Facebook. I am a huge moron when it comes to FB. I think you must have been online when I was, unfortunately, viewing a rap video about Jimmer Fredette. So, I immediately went to email you and I don't have your address! What the heck?! I want all the details! - Val