Saturday, November 07, 2009

Birthday and Halloween and Amy...Oh My!






Above are a few pictures my friend took of the boys.


Rex as Robin. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Halloween with Aunt Amy

Rex in his Preschool birthday hat

Aunt Amy making Rex's Monster Truck B-day cake. It was a masterpiece.

Party games...Pin the Wheel on the Monster Truck

Poor Felix was sick with the flu for Amy's whole visit. He's just now starting to recover.

Bumblebee and the "Bad" Spiderman

Here are some pictures of the recent festivities at our house. Rex is 3, Halloween was a success, and the boys LOVED having Amy for a visit. Thanks for playing with us Amy! I hope you didn't catch any of the germs that were freely flowing in our house. Scott came home from California with the flu. Good times!

2 comments:

Todd Johnson said...

Those pictures of the boys are soo cute! Did it take hundreds to get a few good ones, or are they all that good? They look so handsome. Love the Halloween costumes! -Valerie

Amy J said...

I LOVED being there with you guys...thanks for letting me come for a visit! I will post some of my pictures when I have a few minutes to sit down with them! Maggie and I just got back from California, and I leave for Philadelphia on the 19th...crazy month!!