Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Amy/Jamie show...

When I went to Utah for the BYU children's literature symposium, I had no idea that I would be coming back to Las Vegas with such a CUTE, FUN souvenier! :) Jamie came back to Vegas with me, and stayed for almost 2 whole weeks! She spent a lot of time with me at the library, and we took a quick, weekend trip to California for some beach time and relaxation. Here are some pictures from her visit:

On our way back to Vegas, putting the girl to work!

On our way to the library...my cute little assistant!

Girls Night Out with Alyssa...the daughter of my ex co-worker, Patrick

Librarian in training

She even looks the part with her sweater and bun, right?!

Multi-tasking at In-N-Out

At the harbor in Long Beach, after visiting the Aquarium

Long Beach

Dropping off "the goods" at the airport

My sweets, about to leave me! :(

It was great to have Jamie here...now that she's gone, I don't have anyone to talk to on the way to work, no one to come sit on my lap while I'm working, and no one to watch Disney shows with! Love that girl...she's welcome ANY time she wants to visit us!

No comments: