Sunday, July 12, 2009

C.T. Starfish and Champion of the world

I love the pictures everyone's been posting. I am working on the ones I shot at a feverish pace...sort of. I'm frantically working on my new website, so everything else has sort of taken a backseat for a few days. Check it out; 28images.com.

I will edit the photos I shot and get those online. Hopefully everyone has recovered from the great reunion. I had a ball. I loved seeing everyone and forget how much I miss spending time with you guys. I'm hoping Todd/Val and Scott/Margie are slowly helping their kids sleep through the night without having nightmares of C.T. I saw that picture and wet myself. Not a pretty sight. Also, I appreciate whoever took the picture of Todd, me, his giant starfish nipples and my lifeboat strapped to my belly. I have new resolve to get my butt--and everything else--back into shape. Look out 2011, C.T. will be putting on some "fireworks," BAM, BAM! in his SPEEDO!

KJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

C T in a Speedo---Can anyone say NIGHTMARES???