Tuesday, May 26, 2009

face planted firmly in the soil

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only bonehead Johnson who has experienced potentially fatal accidents in ID Falls. Good thing that slide wasn't set up next to the fence, or there'd be a new gate, and Todd would look like Pinnochio the wooden boy. Welcome to my window well world Wally. I will, however, give Todd props on the level of difficulty and the dismount.

KJ

p.s. How's the garden looking this year.

P.s.s. There may be an added level of injury introduced into the Johnson family. I have signed up for a Superbike (bullet bike) class at the Miller Sportspark Race Track here in Tooele. They invited media to come out and shred the course on a guided missile with wheels, and I figured I'd be the most likely to rebound from serious injury. How hard could it be to go up to 120 mph on a motorcycle on steroids? I'll keep you posted. Tell my mother I loved her. Give my children a good home.

No comments: