Saturday, July 12, 2008

Charlotte Rolling Over - Half Marathon - 4th of July - T-Ball





Here are some pics documenting Charlotte's rolling skills.

In other news...Valerie and I are training for the Top Of Utah Half Marathon at the end of August. We just completed our second week of training with a 5 mile run. I've come to the conclusion that running isn't that bad as long as you have something to occupy your mind, otherwise, it can get a little boring.

Here are some pictures from our 4th of July. We went to Menan Days again for fun, food, basketball, parade, and lots of sun. We took second in the three-on-three basketball tournament; we lost by two points in the championship game. Riley and Macie each placed in their age division at the always competetive Menan Day's races (The winner gets .75 cents, down to .25 cents for third place.)






Also some pictures of Riley at T-Ball.







1 comment:

Margie said...

I love those big bright eyes of Charlotte's! She's rolling early to catch up with her big sisters. I wish I could come watch one of Riley's T-ball games. I peg her has being a good slugger. Now, give her a rolling pin and watch out! Enjoy your summer!