Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Viva Mexico!!

It's official...I'm going to Mexico next month with the charity that I am going to do the book drive for. They take trips down there every month or so to do work for the orphanages that they support and spend time with the kids. I found out officially last night that I need to raise money to go, so I'm starting with you...my favorite people in the world! :) Now, please keep in mind that I will also be coming to you when I start doing the book drive, so don't put all of your charitable eggs into one basket! If any of you are willing/able to donate some money for my trip, I would be ever so grateful! I'm supposed to raise $100, but also have to pay a $100 registration fee, so I'm shooting higher than $100. I'll take whatever you can give me...$5.00, $10.00, whatever! And if donating money for my trip to Mexico isn't in your budget right now, I totally understand, and hope you'll just pray that I survive camping on the beach (not exactly my cup of tea!). Gracias in advance! :D

No comments: