Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Since I'm surely the first Johnson child awake this morning, owing mostly to living at least two time zones ahead of the others, I thought I'd be the first one to wish a Happy Mother's Day to "Gam-ma" Johnson, our family's matriarch.

Thanks for all the time you've spent teaching, cheering, comforting, and uplifting us throughout the years. We love you and appreciate everything you've done for us!

We're looking forward to re-uniting this summer and getting new family pictures!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This blog is dead, so I'm gonna try to get things started again with some Riley Quotes.

I spotted Riley picking her nose and then just about to eat it.
"Riley! DOn't eat your boogers. It will make you sick and give you a tummy ache!"
Riley looked at me for a second.
"No, mom. I eat them in my room all the time and I never get a tummy ache."


We were at church and she had her feet on the pew in front of us. I told her to take her feet off of Heavenly Father's pew.
She responded in a very matter of fact tone, "Heavenly Father no make this pew!"


Quite a while ago she had an older gentleman with a long beard help out with her sunbeams class. It was the teacher's dad. the teacher later told me that she asked the kids, "Do you guys see anyone new here today?"
"Yes," they replied. "It's Jesus!"
She said the kids were all very well behaved that day :)

I know there are many others that I can't remember right now. Hopefully when I think of them I will write them down because they are priceless!

Hope all is well with everyone. We love you all!